- Classes Fill Quickly! Register ahead by calling 223-8270 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 29th – June 29th 2013
Fees below are for the 9 week session/1 class per week for the entire 9 weeks. We also offer a 5 class punch card for $75.00, this will expire 3 months from the date you purchased it.
- Walk-ins are welcome as long as there is space, walk-in fee is $16/per person. For new students, if you would like to come for a free trial class, call ahead to select the class and time you would like to try.
Monday No Classes May 27th Memorial Day
- 9:15 – 10:30 am Yoga w/ Sandra $108
- 6:45 – 8:00 pm Yoga w/ Molly $108
- 9:30 – 10:45 am Yoga, Yawn and Stretch w/ Debbie $121
- 4:30 – 5:45 pm Yoga w/ Molly $121
- 6:30 -8:00 pm Yoga w/ Melinda $126
- 6:00 – 7:15 am Yoga Flow w/ Dahn *This class will meet on 5/1, 5/15, and 6/5; Donation based class
- 9:00 – 10:15 am Yoga w/ Molly $121
- 5:15 – 6:30 Prenatal Yoga w/ Marla $121
- 6:45 – 8:00 pm Yoga w/ Molly $121
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm Yoga w/ Molly $117 No class 5/2, 5/9
- 6:45 - 8:00 pm Yoga w/ Molly $121
Friday 5/10, 5/17, 5/31
- 9:00 – 10:15 am Yoga Flow w/ Dahn Donation based
- 3:30 – 4:45 pm Yoga Flow w/ Dahn Donation based
Saturday No Class May 25th
- 9:15 – 10:30 am Yoga w/ Lorraine $108
Sunday Mantra w/Marla No Class May 19th
Community Mantra Practice
Join us in 108 repetitions of mantras every Sunday from 3-4pm. Mantra repetition uses sacred sounds to awaken our connection to a wider field of spiritual energy. These ancient Sanskrit mantras have been chanted for 4000 years by spiritual aspirants and gurus alike. The chants will be led by Marla Pelletier who completed Yoga teacher training in India where she chanted mantra daily. She has taken class with Russill Paul, practiced Nada Yoga as a part of her teacher training in Lifeforce Yoga for Anxiety and Depression, and has a personal mantra practice. Handouts will have the phonetic pronunciation of each mantra so you may follow and learn the mantras. Mantras can help balance emotions and the vibrations can help heal the physical body. No experience necessary.Donations are appreciated for holding the space ($5+ suggested). This is a community practice so sharing experience, mantra and chanting knowledge or bringing a mantra to lead is welcomed.
Yoga for Arthritis
Cindy DeCarolis who completed a 30-hour training course in Yoga for Arthritis led by Stephanie Monaz, Ph.D., who conducted the research and clinical trials at Johns Hopkins
April 16 – June 7
- Tuesdays: 11:00 – 12:00 and 2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Thursdays: 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Fridays: 2:00 -3:00 pm
- 1 class per week $104 ($13/class)
- 2 classes per week $192 ($12/class)
- Unlimited classes $240 ($10/class, average 3 classes/week)
- Please contact Cindy DeCarolis for questions or to register email@example.com
Other Happenings/Workshops at the Studio:
April 22nd, May 24th, June 28th: Hip Hip Horray 6:00-8:0pm $30 per person. To register for this workshop please contact Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 585-474-1451. You may also send a check to Cindy DeCarolis Blissful Balance 46 Filkins St. Fairport, NY 14450
The tendons and muscles in our hips keep our joints stable while also allowing us to move around freely. Standing, walking, and intense exercise activities (such as running and cycling) all put strain on the our hips. Sitting at a desk all day limits circulation in our hips. In addition, we all have a tendency to hold emotions in our hips. The result…sore, tight and aching hips. Join Cindy DeCarolis, owner of Blissful Balance, for a two hour workshop dedicated to finding the sweet spot of balance between stability and fluidity in our hips.
May 3rd: Dulu Partner Yoga with Michael and Jen Dunn. 6:30-8:00 pm. $10 per person or $20 per couple. Please call ahead or email to reserve your spot, space is limited. Call Molly’s Yoga Corner 223-8270 or email email@example.com to reserve your spots. Being a partner yoga workshop there are limited spaces so call today!!
Music Party: Weekly music class to enlighten, entertain and enrich the lives of children. Each week will focus on a different theme. Children from the ages of 6 months through 6 years will move, play instruments, sing and sign all while learning life concepts. Enjoy one class at a time or sign up for the entire quarter. Homeschoolers welcome. Drop in rate $12.00 Siblings can attend at 1/2 off the normal rate. Siblings under the age of one are free.